Cleaning stairs is a mammoth task in itself, and when there are carpeted it’s like fetching the stone from the hill. Now that you don’t want to spoil your Sunday by cleaning your carpeted staircase to help so that you can make your staircase spick and span without wasting your entire day. Different commercial carpet near me in nashville arethere in the market, but the crux is to find the right that so that you can have sparkling clean stairs.
Stepwise breakdown for cleaning carpeted stairs!
- Selection of the right brush is crucial, make sure that you use stiff brush so that all the tough debris and stubborn dirt can be easily removed, which is unfathomable and won’t come out with systematic vacuuming.
- The best way is to start from the top of the staircase so that you can easily step down and continue the cleaning process without creating any mess on the previously cleaned step.
- The next step requires vacuumcleaning and for that you must have powerful and best rated hand vacuum so that you can clean each steps including the rounded corners of the stairs.
- The third step includes cleaning with carpet shampoo or any cleaning agent, one can do it either by hand with help brush or you can use carpet cleaning machine by using attachment that supports wetcleaning. One can also find detergent based carpet cleaner for stairs to for the deep cleaning.
- Once you are done with shampooing, you need to dry out the stairs thoroughly and remove the excess water from the carpet and the best way is to take Corded handheld vacuum cleaner that can easily do both wet and dry cleaning. Just by selecting the right attachment you can dry up the stair case.
- The last step includes final vacuum and it is advisable to do it after the gap of few hours, if possible leave overnight, and let it dry naturally. Next morning gives the final vacuum and you will be having neat and clean staircase.
If you follow the above mentioned steps, then you can easily clean the staircase and you can have clean carpeted stairs.